WLToys V636 Blast From The Past Skylark Sport Drone Flight Test Review
This hard to find quadcopter is still one of the most sporty of the toy grade drones. A vendor recently acquired a batch for sale. Find it here https://goo.gl/W6JkQb
– One of the better low cost clones of the LaTraxx Alias
– Stable and gentle in low rate. But set it to higher rates and it becomes very fast and maneuverable.
– Excellent LED lights. Great night flier.
– They didn’t change anything since its initial release. Sometimes manufacturers will change things for the worse to produce a cheaper product. Not so in this case.
– Crash resistant as demonstrated 😉
– Gears are placed high up to lessen chance of gettin dirt in the gears.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Advertised with headless mode. But as with the original release of the V636, this does not seem to have it.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.