XK A1200 Large Stabilized FPV Glider Flight Test Review
This big long flying brushless motor glider includes a stabilization system that makes flight easy. Can also purchase optional FPV system, or add your own like I did. Find it here and try coupon rc18off https://goo.gl/de1Nez
– Large wing surface with very sleek design produces long flight time with gliding. This bird just does not want to come down from the sky.
– Provided X7 transmitter provides up to 800 meters control range.
– 2212 brushless motor with 20A ESC provide plenty of power.
– 2S 2000mah 20c battery can give up to 45 minutes flight time.
– 6G fully stabilized flight mode provides easy flying, or can switch to 3D mode for acrobatics.
– Launch was wobbly with the stabilization system. You need to give it the gun and a good toss to get it in the air. But once it’s up to speed its stabilizer steadies it out.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.