ZD Racing 10421-S B-10E 9102 RTR Brushless Thunder 1:10 4WD RC Car Test Drive Review
This big and powerful 4WD 1/10 scale car is very fast with great suspension to help smooth the ride. ZD Racing makes some of the best brushless motor cars that you can get in this price range. Find it here and try coupon BrianZD or rc18off https://goo.gl/MbLWY5
– Big and fast brushless motor 4WD car.
– Excellent shocked suspension system to provide a very smooth ride at high speed. This might be a good RC car to add an FPV camera.
– 45A fan-cooled ESC with T3650 3300 KV brushless motor provides plenty of power.
– Huge 2S 2400mah Li-Po battery gives about 15 minutes drive time
– Steering trim, steering rate, and throttle rate trim enables easy adjustments to improve controllability. Independent shocked suspension makes for smooth ride over rough terrain.
– Over 200 meters range. Another reason why this might be a great FPV explorer.
– It sounded like I got some grit in the drive system while driving in dirt as evidenced by noise. Whatever made the noise eventually worked its way out of the drive system, but I kept it off the dirt for the remainder of the drive
– Adverised at 80kmh. Although fast, it’s real speed may be about half of that with its 2S battery. Maybe a 3S could get it up to that speed?
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.