ZOHD Nano Talon Gyro Stabilized FPV RC Airplane Flight Test Review
This plane includes gyro stabilization to ease flying for new pilots, and a large payload area for FPV systems. Find it here and use coupon HTY9A for $9 off https://goo.gl/kCFyQH
And check out these Black Friday drone deals https://goo.gl/2btfWb
– Huge payload area for your FPV or aerial science experiments 😉
– 6G gyro stabilized for beginners or for long range LOS flying. Also selectable partial stabilization for windy days, or no stabilization at all. Each is selectable via Channel 5 (-1 = full stab, solid blue light; 1 = partial stab, solid red light; 0 = no stabilization, blinking red light)
– All flight components are connected via snap magnets. breaks down easily for storage, and also improves durability of the airplane to crashes.
– 30 ESC, although the manufac turer only recommends 3S battery
– 2204 1870KV motor
– In full stabilization the pitch command is greatly dampened. Altitude change is mainly through throttle, although you can apply quick burps of pitch for minor changes in altitude. Pulling back on pitch for prolonged period will eventually be dampened by the gyros with the airplane leveling off at full back stick.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.