Aermoo M1 One Tough Phone, Let’s Drop It!
Can this hardened sport phone survive a couple hundred foot drop from a drone? Let’s find out 🙂 Find it here http://www.aermoo.com
Aermoo Facebook https://goo.gl/V97fxa and Aermoo YouTube https://goo.gl/CUU3J3
Pros – Very feature packed phone.
– Shockproofed phone, built for impact resistance with its metal body. Also excellent dust, and water resistance certified to IP68 https://goo.gl/8eCm9j
– True world phone. Dual SIM card standby:Micro-SIM + Micro-SIM. Excellent band coverage
– 2.4/5G WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
– Helio P25 octacore processor with Android 7
– 6G RAM/64GB ROM
– 5.2 inch 1920x1080p FHD 424ppi screen
– Dual stereo back speakers. Sound is pretty good and loud for a phone.
– Wireless charge capability with its optional wireless charger.
– 5580mah battery lasts days in standby.
– 21MP Sony IMX 230 back camera, 8MP 1080p front camera
– GPS/GLONASS positioning
– It’s not cheap, and it’s not light either (mine weighs 290 grams). Packing all these features and damage resistance into this phone increases both cost and weight.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.