AKK LitisRC Cicada 180 RTF FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review
If you’ve been looking for a FPV racer that requires no setup or configuration, this may be for you. This ready to fly racer is a great drone for intermediate fliers wanting to transition to FPV with little effort. Find it here https://goo.gl/V4RGBK
– Comes with a Flysky transmitter already bound and ready to go with the drone. Even the mode switches are set up for you. No configuration software needed, although you can use such if desired.
– SPR F3 flight control board loaded with Betaflight 3.2.4
– Fast racer for its size.
– Very light yet strong construction (190 grams w/o battery) of carbon fiber, plastic, and aluminum construction.
– Basic version has 1306 3100Kv motors with 16A/20A ESC’s
– 700 TVL camera with 40 channel FPV transmitter with selectable power levels of 25/200/500/800 mW.
– 850mah 40C 3S battery (XT30 connector)
– Basic version does not have OSD (although OSD is available on advanced version).
– Although great as an entry FPV racer for intermediate fliers, this is not an appropriate beginner’s learn to fly drone.
– Its props and motors are a good combo for speed, but less for maneuvering or pulling out of a maneuver. Give yourself plenty of altitude when doing flips and rolls.
– Basic version has FPV antenna installed internal to the drone. This cause loss of FPV signal at relatively short range. It may be necessary to mod to move the antenna external for better transmission.
– Basic version is only 3S battery capable (advanced version is 3S/4S capable)
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.