Arfun Pro 95mm Micro FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review
This is one of the most aggressive micro FPV racer quadcopters that I’ve flown to date. Very punchy and maneuverable. This should be hugely popular. Find it here https://goo.gl/M1hfSk
– VERY punchy and fast for flying with a 2S battery. Should be a fantastic freestyle flier.
– Seems to be pretty tough. I drove it into the ground several times with only damage of minor bending of the props (bent them back into place, and continued flying).
– BNF available in Frsky, DSM2, and Flysky AFHDS and AFHDS 2A
– OMNIBUS F3 FCB loaded with Betaflight 3.1.0
– 4 in 1 BLHeli-S 20A ESC’s
– DYS BE1104 7500KV Motors
– 600 TVL 48 Ch with advertised 200m range (200mW transmitter?)
– On screen display (OSD) for telemetry information. Can also configure the quadcopter’s settings in the field using the OSD. To access the OSD configuration mensus, move the throttle midway up and to the left, while simultaneously moving the pitch stick full up.
– Comes with three sets of propellers (clear, blue, and purple)
– Beeper for low voltage warning and lost quadcopter finder, and LEDs for visibility.
– 7.4V 500mah 30C battery gives over 4 minutes aggressive flight time.
– Need to remove the top plate to access the bind button. But its not too hard (4 screws).
– Buzzer and light plate easily pops off in a crash or hard landing. Easily pops back into place, but I might glue it to keep it in place.
– t’aint cheap. But this is a serious micro for the money.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.