ATTOP XT 1 Folding FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This folding Mavic shaped clone drone includes wide angled 720p HD camera with tilt capability. It’s also an excellent flier! Find it here https://goo.gl/QZZBNv
– Folding drone that looks very similar to the Mavic (except that it is a toy drone).
– 720p HD camera with angled lens. Lens can be manually tilted up or down.
– Good maneuverable flier.
– Low lag WiFi video reception. Good enough to fly FPV with.
– Well labeled buttons on controller
– Altitude hold, automatic takeoff/landing, headless mode.
– FPV video viewed and recorded on your smartphone via the “X-Pack AR” app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/9AK5ze and iTunes here https://goo.gl/Z5gv47
– No flip button or capability
– Automatic gain control flicker when flown in bright sunlight.
– If the app crashes or loses signal from the drone’s WiFi, it does not automatically reconnect. It requires restarting, and reconnecting to the quadcopter’s WiFi signal before reopening the app to regain FPV signal.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.