Attop YD A9C TriProp Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This police interceptor quadcopter flies well, has great range, and a pretty good camera. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~bvew
– Sporty Police Interceptor design.
– Tri blades provide good power.
– Comes with memory card and camera cable for downloading photos.
– One key return and headless mode.
– Excellent range at over 100 meters.
– Good camera that produces nice video.
– Headless mode.
– Does not require FAA registration
– Directions were all in Chinese. You’ll need to watch the above video to figure out the control buttons. Unfortunately, I couldn’t decipher how to enter one key return 🙁
Material:Plastic + Electronic Component
Functions:Forward, Backward, Up, Down, Left, Right, left/right sideward flight, Hovering,3D Roll, camera(Take HD Photos, Video Recording)LED light, 2 Speed
Remote Control Frequency:2.4G
Gyro: 6 axis
Battery for Quadcopter:3.7V 600mAh(Built-in)
Battery for Controller:4*AA Battery
Charging Time:80 Minutes
Flying Time:About 6-8 Minutes
Control distance: 50-100 meters
Package Content: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Controller, 1 x 3.7V 600 mAh Battery, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Screwdriver, 2 x Blades
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.