B1100 Good Cheap Learn to Fly Drone Flight Test Review
Don’t be fooled by its low price. This is an excellent drone to learn to fly, especially if you someday wish to fly racers. Find it here Ladybird sport (no altitude hold) version https://goo.gl/7gNrmM Blue sport (no altitude hold) version https://goo.gl/xNJkQN Ladybird altitude hold version https://goo.gl/64usnJ Blue altitude hold version https://goo.gl/jDyJP9
– Very maneuverable little drone. Perfect to learn the basics of drone flight.
– Available in different colors.
– Available with or without altitude hold (but recommend without altitude hold if you’re serious about learning to fly).
– It’s cheap! Most can easily afford it. And if you do lose it, meh, get another one.
– Internal battery, can’t be changed in the field. But it can be recharged with a power bank.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.