BEST DRONE FOR A GOPRO – KaiDeng K70C Sky Warrior Review
KaiDeng K70 is here to stay. – Watch why we think the best drone for a GoPro under $100 is the K70. This complete review and flight test shows you the KaiDeng K70 features, and video quality comparisons. Including the K70’s Hawkeye 720 Wide Angle Lens Camera and the Gopro Hero 3 Black. Both are very nice cameras for this drone. Check out the full review including pros and cons below. Mostly pros. Very little cons.
Buy a KaiDeng K70 drone from Banggood:
– Includes Hawkeye 720 HD Wide Angle Lens Camera
– Easy swap for a Gopro or clone camera
– Props are swayed back so no props in your videos!
– Move-able camera gimbal. Horizontal or Vertical.
– Rubber grommets on the camera gimbal
– Range is well past 100 meters
– Many parts seem compatible with the Syma X8C
– Super fast flier in the high rate mode
– LEDs make this one an awesome night flier
– Will require FAA registration # on it to fly. ( over 250 grams )
– Not much else. It’s really a nice quadcopter!
Color: Black + Yellow
Material: ABS + Electronic Components
Item name: RC Quadcopter
Control channel: 4 channels
Controller Frequency: 2.4GHz
Gyroscope: Six axis
Function: forward/backward, up/down, left/right, sideward flight, hovering, 3D flips,CF Mode,One Key Return, 2.0MP Camera
Charge time: Around 200mins
Flight time: Around 10mins
Quadcopter battery: 7.4V 2000mah Li-po battery
Transmitter battery: 4 AA battery (not included)
Item dimension: 55.7 – 53.8 -17.5 CM
Hope you enjoy the video. I really enjoyed spending time with it this week. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask in the comments below.
Thanks for watching guys.
Kindly, Justin Davis @ Drone Camps RC
Music by: Panthurr
Review courtesy of
To get your product reviewed please