BetaFPV FPV Whoop Racing Starter Kit 2 Flight Test Review
This affordable bundled kit includes everything that you will need to immediately start flying FPV drones. It includes the FPV racing goggles, a tiny whoop racer, and an RC transmitter. Everything is included, tuned, and ready to go out of the box. It’s great for beginner FPV fliers. Also great for intermediate fliers as an acro trainer. Upgraded version coming soon here https://bit.ly/RacingWhoopKit
Kit include BetaFPV VR01 racing goggles
– 4.3 inch high brightness 800 x 480 pixel LCD screen.
– 2.8X magnification fresnel lens.
– 5.8Ghz 40 channel FPV receiver with bands A, B, D, E, and Raceband.
– Dual antennas for improved reception.
– Built in 3.7V 2000mah battery with microUSB charging port provides up to 2 hours view time.
– Includes recording and playback capability via microSD memory card. Can use up to 32Gb memory card.
– AV input / audio output jack.
Kit also includes LiteRadio 2 RC transmitter
– Transmitter uses Bayang protocol.
– Eight channel capability with two 2 position switches, and two 3 position switches.
– Nice feel gimbals.
– Rubber nonslip coating.
– Powered by included 2S battery charged through microUSB port.
– Transmitter includes simulator port.
Kit also includes Beta65S Lite micro whoop racer
– Weighs 25 grams and does not require registration in most countries.
– 800 TVL BetaFPV C01 WDR camera provides good image quality, even in low light conditions.
– 7 X 16mm 19000KV plugin brushed motors. Easily to remove and replace if needed. A spare set of motors may be found here https://bit.ly/7X16mmMotors
– Litebrushed V2 flight control board with integrated 25mW video transmitter, Lite OSD, Silverware FC software, and integrated Bayang protocol transmitter.
– 300mah 1S battery provides about 4 minutes of flight time. 1S battery charger is also included with the kit.
– Farsighted (hyperopia) people may have difficulty focusing on the goggles screen.
– Drone does not automatically bind to the transmitter upon restart. Must press the bind button on the back of the transmitter each time that you restart the drone. Hopefully the soon to be released upgraded version will correct this.
Kit also includes a very nice carrying case to hold these items and accessories.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.