Blade Zeyrok FPV & Flight – BEST 2016 Beginner Quad?
Let’s hit the street with the BLADE Zeyrok. We test out the Zeyrok flight modes, flips, crash durability, and FPV capability. See why we think this one is a sure bet for 2016. This one ended up being loads of fun for new pilots and advanced pilots.
– My Grandmom could fly this
– 3 flight modes to choose from
– Stability Mode ( stabilization )
– Stagility mode ( more aggressive + flips )
– Agility Mode ( no stabilization )
– 1S 750mah battery
– Small, compact park flyer
– Safe for park flying
– Not a heavy like a racer drone
– Beginner friendly
– Nice LED setup for Night Flying
– Fast in Agility mode
– Slow if you want in Stability for cruising
– Will carry a Mobius underneath. ( flies heavier )
– Piggyback a micro FPV cam
– Cheap batteries
– Very durable. Crashed into trees, benches, slides, etc.
– Didn’t break one prop in my flight testing
– Worth the $80
– Crash it. It doesn’t care
– Cheap replacement parts
– Can take beginner abuse
The final word on this one is this… It is a beginner drone and for me well I want to fly it again because of the places I can FPV it. You can easily fly it in a park and not disturb other people. It’s very quiet for a quadcopter. I have five batteries for it now and I plan on flying it as much as I can. It’s def a nice FPV beater quad.
– Has Brushed Motors. *Everyone wants brushless motors
– Light so you will feel the wind
– Slow throttle action
Tunes by Panthuur. On Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/panthurr
Grab a Blade Zeyrok at
Drone Camps RC