Boldclash BWhoop B06 1S Brushless Micro FPV Whoop Drone Flight Test Review
This little brushless Whoop would be great for indoor FPV racing on those cold winter nights. Find it here https://goo.gl/R521xg BWhoops Christmas promotion https://goo.gl/VoUaDY
– SP Racing F3 FCB loaded with Betaflight 3.1.6
– A 1S brushless quadcopter, something of a rarity.
– Small and maneuverable. Can be safely flown either indoors or outdoors.
– Propellers well protected.
– 0703 15000KV motors
– 1S 450mah 80C motor gives about 4 minutes flight time.
– 800TVL 48Ch 25mW FPV camera. Channel changing button is easily accessible.
-Available PNP, Frsky, Flysky, DSM2, and Futaba
– As it’s 1S powered with 2A ESC’s, there’s not a lot of oomph (acceleration). Can not be powered by 2S or above.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.