Boldclash P01 Whoopower Smart 1S LiPo LiHV Battery Charger Review
This smart charger is a must have if you fly 1S LiPo or LiHV powered drones with multiple connectors. Currently the best 1S battery charger available. Find it here for $16.99 https://goo.gl/sP5DBM or here https://goo.gl/xZD1bk . Capable of charging up to six 1S Losi, mx, mcpx, or JST connector batteries, and even your phone! Can also remotely charge in the field using a 2S through 4S Lipo as the power source.
– Can simultaneously charge up to six 1S LiPo and/or LiHV batteries.
– Each of the six charging slots can accomodate Losi, mx, mcpx, or JST (with adapter) connector batteries.
– Charging amperage can be adjusted from 0.1 to 1.0 amps. (2.1 Amps for the USB phone charging port.)
– Can charge either using a power cable (9 to 15V), or in the field using a 2S through 4S XT60 or Deans connector battery as the power source.
– LED panel to show charging status of each slot, or for programming the charger.
– Effective overcharge protection for each charging slot.
– Only one recommendation for future implementation. The LiPo/LiHV charging current can be adjusted from 0.1 through 1.0 amps simultaneously for each of the charging slots. The slot’s current can’t be individually programmed as the design engineers though it would make the charger too complicated for use. But I would recommend an advanced version include this feature as it would allow quicker charging for mixed power batteries.
– The manufacturer asked if others would be interested in this feature of programming individual current. If you agree, please comment below.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.