C-Fly Dream Portable Brushless Travel Drone with Gimbal Flight Test Review
This brushless GPS camera drone is designed for maximum portability and is reasonably priced for its included features. Find it here https://goo.gl/eHtyfy
– Small and lightweight (251 grams with battery), it’s very portable. As C-Fly advertises, “Take your Dream to travel around the world”.
– 1080p camera with two axis stabilized gimbal.
– Controller has built-in WiFi relay to provide long range digital FPV reception.
– GPS/GLONASS satellite system to provide accurate positioning.
– Optical flow system provides stable hover indoors.
– Advanced flight modes of circle, follow me, and waypoints.
– Long range 5G WiFi FPV via the built-in WiFi relay of its controller, and its C-Fly app available on Play here https://goo.gl/DkhQ4z and iTunes here https://goo.gl/ao9A9h
– Uses 802.11ac 5G WiFi. Not all phones are capable of using this WiFi. First verify that your phone is indeed 802.11ac capable before purchasing.
– 1080p camera could be better. Frame rate is only 24fps. White balance is also a bit off in sunny environment.
– Low voltage auto return did not seem to perform as advertised. I was flying below 10% remaining battery power and manually landed to protect the battery.
– C-Fly app still needs some fine tuning. App would freeze when I would attempt to stop video recording.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.