CG022 Quadcopter Drone Headless Mode Applications
Headless mode can greatly ease a beginner’s first steps in learning how to fly a quadcopter. Watch how the $15 CG022 drone can help you learn how to fly: http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-CG022-Mini-2_4G-6-Axis-LED-Headless-Mode-RC-Quadcopter-RTF-p-935610.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
My thoughts on the CG022:
Definite buy! A lot of capability in a $26 quadcopter.
1. Excellent range with transmitter. Can fly it out until it’s a dot in the sky and still maintain control.
2. Powerful motors with excellent acceleration.
3. Very colorful lights for night flying.
4. Great “flipper”. Can do repeated flips without dropping.
5. Headless mode allows twirling pirouettes while flying horizontally. There’s no other quad near this price range with this feature. This mode also makes night flying super easy as shown in this video.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.