Cheerson CX-10SE Nano Drone Successor to CX 10 Flight Test Review
This very inexpensive successor to the popular CX-10 is smaller and lighter to provide longer flight time and better flying capability than its predecessor. Find it here https://goo.gl/JoDK1a
– Very cheap. Maybe one of the least expensive quadcopters currently out there.
– Smaller and lighter than the CX-10, provides better flight time than the CX-10. Good flight time for a nano (over 5 minutes).
– Good flier outdoors in a light breeze. Does not pick up any accelerometer drift when flying in wind (the original CX-10 would easily pick up drift if flown in wind).
– Very maneuverable and sporty.
– Can select four different colors, and available in mode 1 or mode 2 (select desired mode at purchase).
– Hard to see once it gets past 20 meters. It’s best to keep this one close.
– Pure manual flier. No altitude hold, no headless mode, no one key return. This one is best for intermediate pilots looking for a very cheap, but fun quad to throw around the backyard or living room. But newer pilots might get discouraged.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.