Cheerson CX-23 Small GPS FPV Explorer Drone Flight Test Review
This small brushless GPS quadcopter includes 1080p camera, telemetry, circle position, and 5.8Ghz FPV transmitter and monitor screen. Find it here https://goo.gl/kHS9Sz
– Small unobtrusive brushless quadcopter.
– Includes GPS, altitude hold, return to home, and circle position modes.
– Includes very detailed telemetry information, both to the on screen display (OSD) of the FPV monitor, and also to the transmitter LCD screen.
– 5.8 Ghz FPV can be viewed with provided monitor, or via third party FPV goggles.
– 1080p camera with onboard microSD slot and DVR for video recording.
– Control range is predicted to be out to about 500 meters. However FPV video range is about 140 meters with provided monitor.
– Low voltage warning via beeping and vibration warnings of controller.
– A bit noisy for a small quadcopter.
– Activation of compass calibration is difficult, with many multiple presses of the mode switch needed to activate it.