Cheerson CX-40 Frog Optical Flow Position Hold FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This frog shaped selfie drone automatically hovers motionless similar to a GPS drone. It can dance too 🙂 Coming soon to all vendors
– Optical flow position hold system hovers the drone motionless to enable you to get in the picture and take your selfies without having to simultaneously fly the drone. Just let go of the control sticks and it will hover in position so you can take your selfie shots or videos.
– 720p HD camera
– Selfie mode switches orietation of the quadcopter such that the front camera side becomes the back, and the back becomes the front. This eases control of the quadcopter for selfies.
– Inflight video and still photos are recorded directly to your smartphone using its CX-40 app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/Kr9QiJ and iTunes here https://goo.gl/Ltrt33
– Position hold, automatic takeoff, landing, selfie, waypoint, G-sensor, headless, and dancing (no kidding) modes.
– Dance mode does trick flying tricks (dance moves) to music. Can use preprogrammed, or program your own dance moves.
– Current version of the CX-40 app can steal away control from the hand controller. This is a bug in the current version of the app. It will likely be corrected before release and sale of this quadcopter.
– Does not record to microSD card. WiFi lag and stutter is possible in recorded video.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.