Cheerson CX 41 Happy Zoo Position Hold Drone Flight Test Review
This dancing selfie drone automatically hovers motionless similar to a GPS drone. Comes in five animal shapes 🙂 Not available for sale yet, but coming soon to most vendors.
– The drones removable/replaceable battery is shaped with an animal face. The nose is the on/off switch.
– Optical flow position hold system hovers the drone motionless to enable you to get in the picture and take your selfies without having to simultaneously fly the drone. Just let go of the control sticks and it will hover in position so you can take your selfie shots or videos.
– 720p HD camera
– Selfie mode switches orientation of the quadcopter such that the front camera side becomes the back, and the back becomes the front. This eases control of the quadcopter for selfies.
– Inflight video and still photos are recorded directly to your smartphone using its CX-40 app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/z47d6Z and iTunes here https://goo.gl/892vgq
– Position hold, automatic takeoff, landing, selfie, waypoint, G-sensor, headless, and dancing (no kidding) modes.
– Dance mode does trick flying tricks (dance moves) to music. Can use preprogrammed, or program your own dance moves.
– Still in development. Not available for sale yet.
– Does not record to microSD card. WiFi lag and stutter is possible in recorded video.
– Although 720p, its camera is toy grade. Just keep in mind that this is a toy, mainly for kids, no matter what their age 😉
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.