Cheerson CX-43 Optical Flow Folding Selfie Drone Flight Test Review
This folding FPV selfie drone includes optical flow position hold that automatically hovers the drone similar to a GPS. Find it here https://goo.gl/gghK3S
– Folding drone to ease portability.
– Comes with controller. Controller can be flown in either Mode 1 or 2.
– Optical flow position hold and altitude hold for automatic motionless hover to ease taking selfie pictures and videos.
– Available in seven different options from no camera, 480p, 720p, 1080p, with or without optical flow capability for the three resolutions (make sure to select the optical flow option, you’ll want it).
– Video is recorded directly to onboard microSD card to eliminate lag and frozen frames in recorded video
– Optical flow can be turned off for more maneuverable flying if desired.
– FPV video provided by CX Watcher app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/LgAwSr or iTunes here https://goo.gl/95kdsT
– Although my version is the 1080p optical flow version, the colors of the video are somewhat washed out in direct sunlight. The camera angle is also pointed slightly downward making FPV flying difficult. As such, the FPV video is mainly intended for simply aiming the camera.
– I had problems restarting optical flow after manually turning it off.
– Optical flow will maintain the drone’s position up to a height of 8 meters. The drone will start to drift if flow above this height.
– Proprietary 3.7v 850mah battery.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.