Cheerson CX-50 Obstacle Avoidance Drone Flight Test Review
This learn to fly drone includes altitude hold and a 5 point obstacle avoidance system that prevents crashing into objects. Coming soon to all vendors https://goo.gl/X5vJY2
– Altitude hold feature and gentle flying characteristics make this an easy to fly beginners drone.
– Includes five points (right, left, front, back, and top) IR avoidance sensors that detect and automatically move the drone to prevent impacting obstacles.
– Propellers are caged to allow the drone to remain airborn if it does manage to impact an obstacle.
– Mainly for indoor flying.
– Drone’s motors stop and the drone drops if flown out of range of the controller. However, the cage design of the drone proptects it from these falls.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.