Cheerwing Cheer X1 Nano Drone Stocking Stuffer Review
This cheap little nano drone might be a great stocking stuffer this Christmas season. Find it here on Amazon http://amzn.to/2gne1rB
– Cut lady bug type shell. Comes with spare shell if you wish to change its color. For example, my yellow one came with a spare red shell.
– Bright LED’s for night flying.
– Great flipper
– Insane yaw at high rate.
– Nice controller with LCD screen
– Includes headless mode
– Tiny, gets hard to see quickly outdoors. Select an appropriate shell color depending on your background scenery. My selection of the yellow shell didn’t work too well against the brownish yellow grass 😉
– No intermediate yaw rate. Low is very slow, medium is very fast yaw, and high rate is insane yaw! Recommend flying in headless mode if flying in medium or high rate.
– No apparent LVC warning. Land it when its motors get sluggish.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.