Conbrov T19 Night Day and Motion Detection Keychain Camera Review
Keychain camera that can record in daylight or pitch black darkness with night vision. Also has motion detection record capability and loop recording if you wish to use as a surveillance camera. Find it here https://goo.gl/nNr7W2 or here on Amazon http://amzn.to/2ihypxH
– 720p 30fps HD
– Motion activated mode can be set to record only when movement is detected by the camera.
– Night vision mode automatically activates in low light conditions. Uses 3 piece 940 infrared (non visible) LEDs. Produces strong invisible beam that can record up to 15 feet in pitch black darkness. Now you can do your own ghost hunting show 😉
– Loop recording mode available if you wish to use as a surveillance camera.
– 12 month replacement warranty.
– Due to legal requirements, the audio capability of the camera is turned off in the software. Audio record capability requires downloading and installing a firmware update, available here https://goo.gl/dGHWWp (requires registering an account).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.