Crazon 1 32 Scale RC Car Drive Test Review
This cheap little RC car is very fast for its size. Find it here ($5 off with coupon LQPCAR5) https://goo.gl/ydlMPC Also available on Amazon here http://amzn.to/2sRB4B4 and here http://amzn.to/2rWhO0Q
– Fast little car
– Tough. Easily withstood high speed impacts into concrete wall.
– Charges in the field through the controller
– Comes with six course cones and a jump ramp
– Does not require FAA registration 😉
– Steering is not very proportional. Very easy to over correct and spin out at high speeds (best driven at lower speeds for control).
– Does not come with a USB charger. Must be charged through the controller and its AA batteries. Although rechargeable batteries aren’t recommended, you can use them. It’s just that the car’s battery won’t reach full charge for max drive time with NiMH batteries.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.