Create Toys E901 Drone Flight Test Review
This unusual looking quadcopter would be a great beginner’s learn to fly quadcopter. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~cfew
More RC quadcopters from TomTop http://shrsl.com/?~cg8o
– Nice easy flier. Great for beginners.
– Uses widely available X5C batteries
– Can also use widely available X5C camera if desired (must purchase separately).
– Multi flips! Just hold down the flip button for three seconds to engage.
– On/Off switch
– Good range of at least 100 meters.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– No headless mode or one key return.
Brand name: Create Toys
Item name: E901
Color: Black / White optional
Remote control frequency: 2.4GHz
Channels: 4 Channels
Gyroscope: Six axis
Motor: Coreless motor
Function: 3D tumbling action, up, down, left, right, forward, backward, hovering
Remote distance: About 100m
Suitable ages: Above 14 Years old
Battery for quadcopter: 3.7V 600mAh 30C, Li-po battery
Battery of remote controller: 4 * AA batteries (not included)
Charging time: 80 minutes
Working time: 5 minutes
Battery dimensions: 45 * 25 * 8mm
Item dimensions: 320 * 320 * 73mm
Item weight: 123g
1 * Create Toys E901 RC Quadcopter, 1 * Transmitter (mode 2), 1 * USB Charging Cable, 1 * 3.7V 600mAh 30C Li-Po Battery, 4 * Spared Propeller, 4 * Propeller Guard Ring, 1 * Pair of Landing Skid, 1 * Tool Set, 1 * English Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.