CSJ-X3 Photon Phantom Spirit Cage Drone Flight Test Review
This little drone is well protected as beginners experience those inevitable learn to fly crashes, while minimizing damage to their quadcopter. Buy it here https://goo.gl/tBWa07
– Completely encircled by a protective cage that makes it difficult to damage this quadcopter in even the hardest crashes. Drop it off the empire state building, and this wouldn’t likely be scratched.
– The cage can be removed for advanced flying once its pilot gains needed experience.
– Includes headless mode and one key return.
– Has an expert rate with crazy yaw. Impress your friends as you spin it like a top 😉
– Uses widely available and inexpensive 3.7V 300mah Lipo (white Losi connector)
– Also uses generic and inexpensive 6mmx14mm coreless motors.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Doesn’t fight wind very well with the cage on. Recommend taking the cage off if you wish to fly outdoors.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.