DH-800 Micro FPV Watch Drone Flight Test Review
This unique toy quadcopter includes a watch controller that also serves as a carrying case for the drone. Find it here from SainSmart Jr http://bit.ly/2yZcM9d Also available here on Amazon http://amzn.to/2BaEMat
– Interesting controller design shaped as a watch/carrying case. Lots of buttons for kids to press.
– Includes a built-in FPV camera. You can view and record in-flight video real time using your smart phone in combination with the VS_UFO app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/AdxXWw and iTunes here https://goo.gl/KemFiK
– Quadcopter is foldable into a very small size. Watch controller also serves as carrying case to carry it.
– Quadcopter has altitude hold, auto takeoff and landing, headless mode, and one key return.
– Trannsmitter controls are somewhat awkward to use, especially for those with large hands and accustomed to using standard RC stick controllers.
– Range is short at baout 20 to 30 meters. Best flown indoors. If flown outdoors, keep it low as it will descend slowly if transmission is lost. If you are high, this may result in a lost quadcolpter.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.