DHD D2 Nano Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This pocket nano camera drone includes a carrying case controller shaped like a camera. It can also be recharged in the field using the carrying case. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~cowc
And here is its instruction manual. Apparently it does have flipping ability https://plus.google.com/b/118071415779556107317/+Quadcopter101Blogspotcom/posts/K1n1yYDencY
– Gentle, but also maneuverable at higher rates.
– Case also serves as its controller
– 2MP 720p camera.
– Comes with microSD card and USB card reader.
– Can charge the quadcopter in its case in the field using the controller with its 4AA batteries.
– Very bright side LED lights.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Could not find a flip button for this quadcopter.
– Video appears to be interpolated to 720p.
Quantity 1 Piece
Gyro 6 axis
Flying distance About 40M
Charging time About 50mins
Flying time About 8mins
Working frequency 2.4Ghz
Transmitter battery 4 x AA battery( not included )
Functions HD Camera, Up/down, 360 degrees rollover, Forward/backward, One Key to Return, headless mode, Turn left/right, Speed up, Sideward flight
Package Contents 1 x DHD D2 quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB charger, 1 x SD card, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x Instruction manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.