DIY Building Block Drone Flight Test Review
Build this fun little quadcopter in about 10 minutes out of toy building blocks. Surprisingly it’s a great flier too! Find it here International https://goo.gl/oqcYUS or via US Warehouse here https://goo.gl/plxSoR
– Kids can build this themselves using toy blocks.
– Nice smooth yet maneuverable flier. Really, I was surprised how well this quadcopter could fly, considering what it was constructed from 🙂
– Includes headless mode and one key return.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Does not have flip capability.
– Potential for flyaway if you fly out of range of the transmitter.