Yesterday DJI released the latest firmware updates for the DJI CrystalSky display monitor. CrystalSky Display Monitors now have the capability of running 3rd party apps thanks to the CrystalSky Firmware V02.04.02.00 update.
Users will notice that the DJI GO 4 app has been updated to 4.1.14 and DJI GO app to 3.1.18, along with added support to the DJI Zenmuse X7 and the DJI Cendence.
DJI fixed the issue where system configuration resets to default values when the screen is rotated 180 degrees, and optimized compass calibration program and fixed issue where system configuration resets to default values when the screen is rotated 180 degrees.
Some of the other updates and added features include:
- Added Data Transmission on the Quick Settings page to support downloading photos and videos from CrystalSky to your mobile device (DJI GO 4 version should be 4.1.14 or above).
- Added Display Optimization on the Quick Settings page making the camera view display smoother.
- Added three HDMI output modes on the Quick Settings page, including camera view, picture in picture, and copy screen.
- Added daily Data Usage statistics on the Quick Settings page.
- Added high-resolution transcoding in the Editor to support video transcoding rates higher than 1080p into 1080p.
- Added Color Waveform in the camera toolbox for users to analyze color distribution (Inspire 2 only).
Up to 20 third-party applications are supported and can be removed from System Settings -> Apps. DJI is not responsible for any rights or information involving third-party security applications and does not provide any technical support for third-party application compatibility issues. Please note that CrystalSky does not support third-party apps well. If you experience any problems with a third-party app, remove it or reset to default settings.
For more information please visit DJI – CrystalDky Info