DROCON Traveler UDI U818A Plus HD Anti Shake FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This large long flying drone includes a 720p HD FPV camera that takes very smooth video. Find it on Amazon here http://amzn.to/2x6Mns2 and use coupon code ZW75BTB2 for $20 savings.
– Very smooth and gentle flier due to its size. Meant primarily for aerial video. Yet set it to high rate and it can move.
– 720p HD camera.
– Video is recorded directly to onboard microSD card, avoiding WiFi lag. Also comes with needed 4GB microSD card for recording, and card reader for downloading the video.
– Include FPV enabling viewing of in flight video on your smartphone via Flyingsee app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/sJXxDY and iTunes here https://goo.gl/nCvrCy
– Also includes telemetry to warn when exceeding range of the transmitter or if quadcopter’s battery is low power.
– 7.4V 1000mah battery gives approximately 12 minutes of flight time.
– Includes altitude hold and headless mode.
– Proprietary battery.
– Altitude hold becomes “bouncy” when the battery power level gets low. As such, bring the quadcopter closer in for easy landing if you notice such.
– FPV reception is iffy. Use it mainly to aim the camera.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.