DT140 Space Wolf Brushless Micro FPV Racer Flight Test Review
This brushless micro FPV racer has tons of acceleration for freestyling. Punch it skyward for your tricks. Find it here https://goo.gl/pSiJjN
– Powerful machine with rocketing punch.
– Orange 600TVL 16:9 Micro Swift clone FPV camera.
– On screen display (OSD)
– 5.8 Ghz 48channel FPV transmitter with switchable power levels of 25, 100, 200, 400, and 600 mW. Channels and power levels can be changed from the OSD menus
– Omnibus F4 flight control board loaded with Betaflight 3.3.0
– BL Heli-S 28A 4in1 ESC
– DT 1408 3600KV
– Weighs well les than 250 grams with battery installed. Does not require FAA registration.
– It’s tough. Survived several of my landings 😉
– Beeper not installed.
– No user manual.
– Video transmitter antenna connector pops off very easily. Recommend applying glue to hold it in place.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.