E801 Large Two Channel RC Airplane Flight Test Review
This large two channel RC airliner can fly with very little power, allowing long flight time. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?dxqa
– Relatively big two channel RC aircraft. Cool looking in the shape of regional airliner.
– Can fly a long time if left at low idle position. Not much power is needed to keep it in the air.
– Available controls via remote include throttle, yaw, rate, and light control.
– Yaw trimming via the rotating dial can be a little confusing at first. It may be best to trim by taxiing on the ground before flying.
– I discovered that I was in high rate during this flight. Controls are quite sensitive in this rate, requiring very gentle control via the control sticks.
EPP materials with special processing molding, is now the most resistant to fall off the RC model material
Colorful LED Night Light, self-control switch
With 4 channel 2.4 G remote control, the control distance is about 300 meters
easy to control, suitable for students and beginners
E802 is the first EPP four-channel 2.4 G of the plane, can do some special stunt, very fun and durable!
Channel: 3CH 2.4G
Product Weight: 180g
Product Length: 605mm
Wing load: 47.5DM2
Battery Specifications: 7.4V 800MAH 15C
Flying Time: More than 20 minutes (if gliding)
Charging Time: 1-1.5h
Suitable Age: 8 years old above
Package includes: 1 E801 3CH EPP Remote Control Glider Plane, 1 2.4G Transmitter, 1 7.4V 800MAH 15C Battery, 1 USB Battery Charging Cable, 2 Spare Propeller
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.