Eachine 130 Racer Small Brushless FPV Racer Flight Test Review
This nimble little racer is one of the smallest FPV racers that still includes brushless motors. Powerful, fast, and agile, it also includes its own 720p action camera. Find it here http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-Racer-130-Naze32-FPV-Racer-Drone-RTF-with-HD-ActionCam-700TVL-Camera-p-1080548.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
– Very nice carrying case is included for the quadcopter and its accessories.
– Very sporty little quad. It’s tiny brushless motors really make it zip.
– Included 450mah 3S battery gives this tiny quad plenty of power.
– Includes 720p 30 fps action camera that’s powered by the quadcopter’s battery.
– RTF version includes rebranded Flysky i6 transmitter.
– Beeper included for low battery warning or as a finder beeper.
– The included 720p camera was somewhat out of focus.
– The LVC beeper came on almost immediately after takeoff (the battery was fully charged). Flew the entire flight with it beeping. Residual voltage of 11.37V was measured after landing, so the beeper warning was inaccurate. Naze32 was loaded with Cleanflight 1.12.1. Not sure if this version may have had something to do with the beeper problem?
RTF Version Package Includes: 1 x Frame Kit, 4 x 1105 4000KV Motor, 4 x 10A ESC, 1 x Naze32 6D Flight Controller with PDB Board, 1 x 720P ActionCam, 1 x 700TVLCamera, 1 x 5.8G 40CH VTX with Antenna, 8 x 3 Inch Prop, 1 x 3S 450mAh Battery, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Battery Tie, 1 x Charger, 1 x I6 Remote Control Transmitter, 1 x Transmitter Strap, 4 x AA Battery Set, 1 x Eachine Case
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.