Eachine Aurora 100 Brushless Micro FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review
This fully loaded micro quadcopter flies like a full size racer, and includes all the bell and whistles that you could ask for. Buy the Eachine Aurora 100 here https://goo.gl/nvyJmA
– Packed with all the features that you could ask for.
– Fast and responsive little flier with good control and FPV range. Through the goggles you’ll feel that you’re flying a full size FPV racer. Yet due to its small size, you should be able to safely fly it in most parks and public places without being hassled.
– Brushless 7400 kv motors.
– 10A BLHeli 4in1 Dshot600 ESC’s.
– 600 TVL 48 channel 25 mw AIO FPV camera. CP antenna is protected by structure.
– Telemetry and Betaflight configurable on screen display (OSD)
– F3 flight control board with Betaflight 3.1.0
– Includes a beeper.
– 7.4V 450mah battery.
– Cool LED bar with Larson scan (think old school Cylons 😉 https://goo.gl/zCGbq7
– Available in DSM2/DSMx, Flysky, and Frsky
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Kind of pricey for a micro, likely due to all the features that have been added to this quadcopter.
– Belly battery. I just don’t like batteries on the belly due to potential for their damage on hard landings.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.