Eachine Aurora 68 Tiny Rocket Micro FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review
This brushless micro FPV racer is blazingly fast for its tiny size. Includes 5.8 Ghz FPV with on screen display telemetry. Find it here https://goo.gl/sbjhGU
– FAST and maneuverable little bug.
– Available BNF in Flysky, Frsky, and DSM2/DSMX.
– 48 channel 5.8 Ghz 25 mW AIO camera.
– OSD On Screen Display of telemetry information.
– 11,500Kv ultra high speed motors
– 10 A Dshot 600 capable ESC’s, limited to 1S or 2S batteries only.
– 2S 400mah battery
– Omnibus F3 w Betaflight 3.1 installed
– Larsen scan LED light bar
– Well under 250 grams. Does not require FAA registration.
– I encountered an uncontrolled flip over during the flight. Not sure what happened?
– Camera’s protective mount obscures some peripheral view
– OSD artificial horizon is not properly configured. Displays stick roll inputs instead of gyro roll.
– Noisy little thing. Those high speed motors and props really let out a loud high-pitch whine.
– Short flight time at about 2 1/2 minutes with the stock 2S 400mah battery.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.