Eachine Aurora 90 Brushless Mini FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This tiny quadcopter actually has brushless motors that give it more than enough power (maybe too much 😉 Buy it here https://goo.gl/qT1VU8 Although powerful, it’s still fully suitable and safe for indoor or outdoor FPV flying in the park.
– Very powerful brushless ducted fan quadcopter. Very fast for a ducted fan quadcopter.
– Available versions include DSM/Frsky/Flysky (AFHDS2A).
– Omnibus F3 FCB loaded with Betaflight 3.1.0
– 600 TVL camera with 25 mW 48 Channel NTSC/PAL FPV transmitter
– Built-in On Screen Display (OSD), configurable in Betaflight (note the name in the lower left corner of the display ;-).
– 7500 kV brushless motors with 10A BLHELI_S Dshot 4in1 ESC
– Powered by 7.4V 450mah 80C LiPo
– All electronics well protected in composite central structure
– Supporting structure and ducting are aluminum and composite. Very tough.
– Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Propeller blades are somewhat brittle, and might fail if excessive power is applied.
– AIO FPV camera lightly held in place by small strip of velcro.
– Receiver antenna just a floppy wire. You’ll definitely need to velcro it up and out of the way of the props.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.