Eachine E010 Tiny Whoop Blade Inductrix Clone Flight Test Review
This tiny whoop style quadcopter includes ducted fan propellers, making it an excellent indoor flier. Buy it here http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-E010-Mini-2_4G-4CH-6-Axis-Headless-Mode-RC-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1066972.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
– Look alike clone of the Blade Inductrix.
– Can be converted to a tiny whoop FPV drone with addition of a micro FPV camera.
– Highly maneuverable indoor flier.
– Fan ducts increase efficiency of the props, and also protect them. Very forgiving flier when bumping into indoor objects, walls, and ceilings.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Not a good flier outdoors if there is any wind.
Item name: Eachine E010 Mini Quadcopter
Quadcopter Size: 9.5X9.5X5CM
Box Size: 14X18X5.5CM
Battery: 3.7V (150MAH) (included)
Flight time: about 5 minutes
Charging time: 30 ~ 50 minutes
Flying distance: 30 meters
Function: up / down / left turn / right turn / forward / back / left side fly / right side fly / speed file/ 360 ° flip/ a key return / headless mode / memory function
1x Quadcopter , 1x Transmitters, 1x USB charging cable, 1x manual, 4x propeller
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.