Eachine E010C World’s Cheapest 5.8 Ghz Micro FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This micro FPV quadcopter is perfect for practicing FPV flying around your house or backyard. Buy it here https://goo.gl/r8g1Ez
– Currently it’s probably the world’s cheapest RTF 5.8 Ghz FPV flier. It’s a simple upgrade of the ipopular Eachine 010 with an all-in-one FPV camera bundled within the package. You install by simply attaching a piece of double sided tape to the top of the circuit board, affixing the camera to the tape, and plugging in its power lead to the receptacle plug on the circuit board.
– Included EF-02 all in one FPV camera is actually nice with 800 TVL, 40 channels, 25 mW transmitter.
– Easy to fly fully stabilized flight control mode.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Flight control board is not configurable. Stabilized (angle) mode flying only.
– No FPV receiver is provided. You’ll have to purchase your own (5.8 Ghz FPV goggles are recommended).
– The small 150mah battery only provides about a little over 2 minutes of flight time in powering both the FPV transmitter/camera and quadcopter.
– Limited range of transmitter at about 20 meters. Best for indoor house or small backyard flying.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.