Eachine E010S 65mm Micro FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review
This very tiny whoop style quadcopter has got to be one of the most steadiest fliers I’ve seen for indoor FPV flying. Buy it here https://goo.gl/uNaNQv But it also can be flown in acro mode for outdoor fun on low wind days.
– Fun little ducted fan quadcopter. So steady in FPV flight that you’ll find yourself able to explore every room in your house. Really, this one is so much fun that I repeatedly find myself flying it over and over and over again 🙂
– Available versions include DSM/Frsky/Flysky (AFHDS2A).
– F3 FCB loaded with Cleanflight 1.13.0. Default flight mode set to angle mod, but can manually configure to taste (I got mine set up for angle, horizon, and acro.) Makes an excellent beginner’s FPV acro training quadcopter (use in conjunction with FPV Freerider simulator program).
– Good 800 TVL camera with 25 mW 48 Channel NTSC/PAL FPV transmitter
– 3.7V 150mah 45C battery provide good power to the quadcopter’s motors and FPV camera.
-Ducts protect the propellers very well, allowing you to stay in the air after mild crashes into lamps, wall, and furniture.
– Suitable for indoor or outdoor use (low wind days).
– Does not require FAA registration.
– As with most micro FPV fliers, the flight time is relatively short at just under 3 minutes. But you can keep flying with this https://goo.gl/eRm6fv or this https://goo.gl/I4dPhp
– Antenna for AIO FPV camera is not very well protected. But quadcopter is so light, it would be hard to break it in a crash (unless you sit or step on it 😉
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.