Eachine E013 Micro Drone 5 8 Ghz FPV Starter Kit Flight Test Review
This FPV starter bundle includes everything you’ll need to start FPV flying out of the box. This includes goggles, AIO FPV camera, quadcopter, and transmitter. Find it here https://goo.gl/CsjHLT . You may purchase with or without goggles. But if you wish to upgrade to better goggles, recommend EV800 here https://goo.gl/ofBt6t or VR007 goggles here https://goo.gl/4TgNG6
– Comes with everything needed and ready to go out of the box. Just need to charge the quadcopter and goggles batteries, and insert some batteries into the controller.
– Quadcopter comes already installed with a 40 Channel 25mW NTSC/PAL AIO camera. The control button for the camera is alaso easily accessable to change channels in the field.
– Quadcopter has headless mode, one key return, and flip features.
– Good flight time for a micro FPV at about 5 minutes.
– VR006 goggles has channel autoscan function.
– No altitude hold.
– Bundled VR006 goggles has a small viewing screen. The viewscreen is also not widescreen to fully take advantage of the quadcopter’s wide angled lens. Recommend upgrading to slightly better goggles to take advantage of the camera’s capabilities.
– Quadcopter’s flight control board is not modifiable, and can only be flown in stabilized mode.
– My VR006 goggles came equipped with diversity CP and flat panel antennas. However,the advertisement pictures for the bundled VR006 for this kit only shows a single monopole antenna. As I received an advance release version, I’m uncertain as to what will actually ship.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.