Eachine E130 Beginners Altitude Hold Helicopter Flight Test Review
This medium sized RC helicopter includes altitude hold control to help ease flight for beginner. Although it’s similar in looks to the E160, it’s features and design are actually more similar to the E129. You can find it here https://bit.ly/EachineE130
– Weighs only 131 grams and does not require registration in most countries.
– Brushed motors and plastic components greatly help keep the cost of this helicopter at a very reasonable price level for beginner pilots. Main 050 brushed motor includes aluminum heat sink for improved cooling and motor longevity.
– Very docile flier, again helping make this helicopter beginner appropriate.
– Four channel control with cyclic pitch and roll servos control, throttle, and yaw control.
– Flybarless design with 6G (3 accelerometer and 3 gyro) stabilization system.
– Altitude hold capability.
– One key takeoff and landing.
– 7.4V 700mah battery provides about 15 minutes of flight time.
– 120 meter control range.
– Helicopter receiver is Spektrum (DSM2/DSMX) protocol.
– Altitude hold feature can not be turned off.
– Docile and somewhat slow flier. Although this is good for beginners, outdoor flights can be difficult on breezy days.
– Trim settings are not remembered by the controller unless you use the Hover button feature.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.