Eachine E33C Camera Drone Flight Test Review
Here’s another cheap quadcopter with a surprisingly good 720p HD video camera. Not only that, it’s an excellent flier to boot! Find it here https://goo.gl/kWS5rC
– As mentioned, an excellent flier. Smooth and steady for video, yet can be very sporty and maneuverable when set to higher rates.
– Good quality 720p HD video camera with swivel lens. Video recorded to an onboard memory card for later downloading and/or editing on your computer.
– Strong LED lighting for night flying.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Does not require FAA registration
– Does not have altitude hold (this is a plus to some 😉
– Battery door needs to be screwed shut to keep it closed.
– Does not come with needed microSD card for recording.
– Motors do not stop if transmission signal is lost. Flyaway potential.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.