Eachine E50 Selfie Drone Flight Test Review
This cheap foldable pocket FPV camera quadcopter can be taken and flown just about anywhere to get those all important selfie shots 😉 You can buy this here https://goo.gl/1hxJqh or here on Amazon http://amzn.to/2qQQd14 and here is the Dobby which this is imitating https://goo.gl/nG655T
But it’s important to understand that this is not a GPS equipped, HD camera, follow me drone like the Dobby. It’s a $42 toy quadcopter, and is equipped accordingly. If you keep this in mind, then you might not be disappointed.
The app to be used with this is “WiFi-UFO”, and is available on Google Play here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lewei.multiple.lewei&hl=en and iTunes here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wifi-ufo/id977558457?mt=8
– Foldable and very portable.
– Includes nice velvet carrying case.
– Easy to setup and fly. Especially using G-sensor control with headless mode.
– Includes altitude hold feature to ease flying.
– Tilting lens 720 x 576p camera, and can be flown with the camera pointed toward you using headless mode for those selfie shots.
– It’s relatively inexpensive compared to the quadcopters that it’s imitating.
– This quadcopter does not come with any directions at all in the box 🙁 But it’s very simple to figure out. Just use the above video review to get you started 🙂
– Low resolution 720p x 576 camera.
– There is no microSD card slot on the quadcopter. Video is instead recorded to your phone over WiFi, with resulting lag and freeze issues normally seen with WiFi FPV video.
– No separate controller is available for this. Can only be controlled using WiFi through your phone.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.