Eachine EV100 Fatshark Style 72Ch FPV Goggles Review
These high resolution goggles are a lower cost alternative to Fatsharks. Comes with dual 720×540 resolution screens and diversity antennas. Find it here https://goo.gl/qJw59C
– 720×540 resolution micro screen provides very good color and clarity.
– Adjustable focal lenses for each screen provides extra sharp focused view for both near and far sighted people without the need or use of glasses.
– Adjustable Interpupillary Distance (IPD) from 58 to 68cm, adjusts for an individuals distance between their eyes.
– 72 channel receiver with auto scanning capability.
– Fan to reduce condensation.
– Racing and debug modes.
– AV in/out (optional DVR available).
– 7.4V 1000mah battery.
– OSD of channel, frequency
– Low battery audio alert.
– micro USB port for alternative power input (such as from power bank) or firmware upgrade.
– Small screens. However their resolution and ability to focus makes up for their small size.
– Strongly recommend measuring your IPD in a mirror using a ruler before purchasing. Place the ruler at the bridge of your nose and measure the distance from the center of one eye to the next (from pupil to pupil). If your IPD is less than 58cm or greater than 68cm, you may experience double vision with these goggles.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.