Eachine Falcon 180 FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review
This 180 class FPV racer is the next best thing to a DIY build your own racer 😉
Find it here http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-Falcon-180-FPV-Quadcopter-with-700TVL-HD-Camera-5_8G-200mW-40CH-Transmitter-RTF-p-1046409.html
– Configurable flight controller comes in three flavors CC3D, Naze32, and SPR F3.
– In a crash, the ESC’s stop to prevent damage.
– Removable tilted motor base provides steady forward motion. Can be removed if desired.
– 40 channel FPV (Boscam Bands A, B, E, F, R)
– Bright LED turning indicator.
– Easily tiltable 700 TVL 120 degree FPV camera.
– Although you get an assembled quadcopter, it is by no means ready to fly. In fact you may need to disassemble and reassemble it to gain access to the flight control board’s USB port. Also, none of the transmitter switches were configured to activate any flight control mode. As such, if you’re looking for a RTF racer quadcopter, recommend that you keep looking. But if you enjoy modding and tweaking your quadcopter to get it just right, then maybe this one will do.
– Diversity receiver antennas were installed next and parallel to each other. Will need to relocate them so that they are perpendicular to each other.
– Stock PID’s are unflyable. I got mine into the air via help from RCGroups. Strongly recommend viewing this thread http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2639582&page=20#post34926304
– Several extra unconnected wires in the wire bundle. Don’t worry, they’re meant to be disconnected :/
– LED turnbar and FPV antenna sticking out the back, and both may detach easily in a crash or high pitch landing.
– Landing gear is very flimsy. You will break them on your first hard “landing”.
Package Contents: 1 x Frame Kit, 1 x PDB, 4 x Motor Base, 4 x 2204 Motor, 4 x 20A ESC, 1 x Flight Controller, 4 x Propeller, 1 x Power Connector, 2 x LED, 1 x 3S 11.1V 1500mAh 25C Battery, 1 x B3 Charger, 1 x 700TVL Camera, 1 x Camera Mount, 1 x FT200 VTX, 1 x Antenna, 1 x Eachine i6 Transmitter, 1 x Eachine iA6 Receiver
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.