Eachine Flyingfrog Q90 Micro FPV Racer New PIDs Test Review
This little micro becomes a zippy racing drone with some simple modifications of its PIDs. But it can be safely flown in most backyards, parks, or even indoors. Buy it here https://goo.gl/Upkzbo
and here are the PIDs I used (thanks moosestang!) https://goo.gl/cFuY6D
– Fast and maneuverable. Through the goggles, you’ll feel like your flying a larger racing drone. But unlike larger/heavier racers, you can safely fly this little lightweight micro most anywhere. It’s a great intro trainer for intermediate fliers wishing to try FPV racers.
– 7.4V 350mah battery gives respectable flight times of over 6 minutes.
– SPR F3 FCB loaded with Betaflight 3.0.1. USB access port is easily accessed on the side of the quadcopter.
– PIDs are tuned for gentle indoor flying. But powerful 2S 8520 motors have potential for providing more thrilling flight with refinement of the PIDs.
– Available versions include DSM/Frsky/Flysky (AFHDS2A)/ and ARF (no receiver). Recommend skipping ARF as the versions with tuners installed are only $10 more.
– 1000 TVL camera with 200 mW 40 Channel FPV transmitter
– All electronics well protected in frog skin structure
– Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Kind of a tame flier out of the box. Obviously tuned for indoor flying. But as demonstrated in this vidoe, this can be easily remedied by PID tuning in Betaflight.
– Frog structure is held in place by four screws. Accessing the FPV transmitter to change its frequencies requires removing these screws to gain access.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.