Eachine H8C Mini Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This quadcopter includes a 2MP 720p HD video camera, and is currently one of the cheapest HD video drones. Find it here http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-H8C-Mini-With-2MP-Camera-2_4G-6-Axis-Headless-Mode-RC-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1008944.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
– 2MP 720p HD camera in a small inexpensive quadcopter.
– Reasonably stable flier, good for beginners. Much more stable than the original Eachine H8 which was difficult to control.
– Includes headless mode and one key return.
– Relatively inexpensive for a HD camera quadcopter.
– Internal velcro’ed battery is somewhat difficult to remove and replace in the field.
– Battery charging slot is also difficult to insert charging plug.
– Although similar in shape to the original H8, it is bigger and heavier to accomodate the camera. As such, it is not nearly as maneuverable as the original Eachine H8.
– Camera is slanted 45 degrees downward, so the camera’s video mainly shows the ground directly under the quadcopter. Although HD, the video produced by the camera is not very sharp.
– Needed memory card and card reader are NOT included with the quadcopter. Must purchase separately if you desire to use the camera.
Brand Name: Eachine
Item Name: 2.4G 6 Axis RC Quadcopter
Item NO.: H8C
Gyro: 6 axis
Control Distance: About 100m
Charger Time: About 40mins
Flight Time: 6-8mins (I got 6 minutes 36 seconds with recording)
Battery: 3.7V 250mAh(included)
Remote Control: 4 x AA battery (not included)
1 x Eachine H8C Mini RC Quadcopter (with camera)
1 x Transmitter
1 x Battery
1 x USB charging cable
2 x Replacement Props
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Manual
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.